Visitors are welcome to attend any of our monthly meetings. However, in order for us to make the necessary bookings for other social events, visitors should send a message with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org before attending.
Any necessary payments must be made at least one week in advance of the event. These may be made on-line. For details refer to the bottom of this page.
Please note that all events are subject to change at any time.
General Meeting with Guest Speaker
November 28 @ 2:15 pm - 4:00 pm$5
Stand by for the Official Town Crier for the City of Sydney, Graham Keating.
Not only is he the twice The World Champion and six times International Champion, he is creative, memorable and unique !
Typical roles include:
- The dignity and excellence required for a Vice – Regal Occasion
- Colour and Pageantry of an Historic Re-Enactment
- Imaginative humour of a Product Launch
- The Grandeur of a Resort Opening
- The generous hospitality when hosting Overseas Guests of Honour
- Opulence of The Australian Tourism Awards
- Extravagance of The Great Gatsby
- The Merry Mayhem of a Corporate Christmas Party
… these roles are easily encompassed by Graham’s talents.
Make sure you are at the meeting for what is going to be a very entertaining afternoon.
On-line payments to the branch may be made to the following account:
Name: National Seniors – Wyong, BSB: 112 879, Account: 044189087, Reference: Reason for payment
Confirmation email to email@example.com
A receipt will be issued in due course.